5 Takes on Relationship Marketing
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 from 6:45 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
There is a reason they say it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. The best marketers today know how to build relationships that create value for their businesses and become key differentiators.
They might partner with like-minded marketers at related companies, involve key customers in their work or spend time getting to know the people who have used the social web to create impact on their market.
Join us for an evening of lightning talks and lively discussion on relationship marketing aka the process of identifying, supporting and engaging the people who matter to your business.
Our speakers will demonstrate how social has forced marketers to come out from behind their faceless advertising campaigns and engage with real people.
You’ll hear examples from marketers who have successfully built relationships that led to concrete outcomes (leads, awareness, traffic) and generated invaluable connections for their business overall.
The Line Up
Our evening will be moderated by Craig Rosenberg, Editor of Funnelholic.com and Founder of TOPO.
- Barbara Bates, CEO, Eastwick: Go Big or Go Home: Lessons Learned from a Global Brand Launch
- Peter Vaughan, VP, Red Bricks Media: Inside Out Relationship Marketing: Why Employees are Your Biggest Asset
- Amanda Mork, Director of Marketing, Cloudwords
- Pierre-Loic Assayag, CEO, Traackr: Debunking Common Influencer Marketing Myths
- Tawheed Kader (TK), CEO, ToutApp
Miss our first event in October? Watch the talks from 5 Takes on the Future of Content here.