5 Levels of Leadershop Workshop
Thursday, January 17, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PST)
Newport Beach, CA
Have you ever had a plan for developing Leaders in your life?
This workshop will provide a step-by-step plan for developing yourself as a leader, and in turn developing those around you.
The 5 Levels of Leadership Workshop is 8 hours of guided instructional training by Rick VanDermyden a John Maxwell Company Accredited Facilitator. Built upon the principles from John C. Maxwell's best-seller The 5 Levels of Leadership.
- The upside of each level
- The downside of remaining at a level
- Best behaviors
- The Laws of Leadership
- Belief's that help a leader advance to the next level
- Action plan to grow though a level and develop the necessary skills to get to the next level
- Identify a clear picture of leadership
- Identify your current level of leadership within the 5 Levels
- Learn about each level and what it takes to progress through the levels
- Understand how the 5 Levels impacts each individual and team and the organization
The 5 Levels of Leadership by: John Maxwell, 5 Levels Workbook, Value Cards and lunch are included.