San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
5 Exact Strategies for Achieving Success Using LinkedIn
Monday, November 17, 2014. Open to the public. No charge to attend.
LinkedIn is a powerful tool for Business Owners, not just job seekers. You can expand your reach and online presence, drive site traffic and much more.
LinkedIn is your professional network! If you leverage this platform effectively you can achieve great things.
In this LinkedIn presentation you will learn how to:
- Tell Your Story within Your LinkedIn Profile
- Create Top of Mind Awareness in Your Network
- Increase Your Profile Views
- Drive Traffic to Your Profile with Keyword Optimization
- Research using Advanced Search Strategies
John Nosal and Lissa Duty have been teaching business owners (and job seekers) from around the globe how to leverage this powerful social networking platform, and invite you to join them on November 17th for this open to the public - no charge event.
The only requirement is that you come ready to learn and implement!
Their co-authored book, Your LinkedIn Professional Networking? How to Connect, Optimized, and Implement for Success, with be available for purchase at the event, or if you would like a jumpstart your learning you can order now.
Date and Times: November 17, 2014. Arrive at 6:30 pm to claim your seat, eat pizza and network until the presentation starts at 7 pm.
Location: Improving Enterprises, 16633 Dallas Pkwy #100, Addison, TX 75001
Registration Fee: No Charge
Email Lissa@LissaDuty.com with questions. Register via EventBrite.
* This meeting is an Open to the Public at No Charge – an Intro to a LinkedIn Hands-On Workshop that will be held on December 1st from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Workshop fee applies. Click December 1st LinkedIn Workshop to Read More / Register!
Sponsored by Rocks Digital, your online digital marketing resource on the topics of content, search, social and local.
When & Where
Conference Organizer: Lissa Duty
Conference Organizer, Lissa Duty is a social media coach and social media marketing strategist. She started her social media business in 2009 and has been teaching, coaching, educating and implementing social media campaigns since that time. Visit LissaDuty.com and click "About" for complete bio.