4th OF JULY 2017
CABRILLO NATIONAL MONUMENT
6PM TO 10:30 PM
Come for the sunset, stay for the fireworks. Enjoy viewing multiple fireworks shows simultaneously.
Ticket price is $50 per vehicle (up to 10 people). Only 350 tickets will be sold. Online sales only; no tickets will be sold at the gate. No refunds.
What to bring:
- Low profile chairs
- Blankets and jackets
- Picnic dinner (no alcohol allowed)
Cabrillo National Monument is YOUR National Park. Please take care of it by respecting the following standards:
- Cabrillo National Monument is a smoke-free and vape-free park.
- Cabrillo National Monument is a pack-it-in, pack-it-out park. Please take your trash home.
- No dogs allowed. Vehicles with dogs will not be admitted, except for service animals as defined by Title II and III of the Americans with Disabilities Regulations.
- Seating is limited to paved areas. Please do not sit in or trample planted areas.
As a consideration of other guests:
- Designated walkways must be kept clear at all times.
- Please refrain from playing music.
- Please do not block off large areas of space. Your ticket entitles you to the immediate area around your seats.
- Please do no stand in front of seated guests.
Thirteen handicapped parking spaces are available on a first-come, first served basis, with the appropriate placard.
For more information about CNMC, please visit our website at friendsofcabrillo.com.
Save This Event
When & Where
Cabrillo National Monument Conservancy
Mission: To conserve the natural resources and cultural heritage of Cabrillo National Monument (CNM) and the National Park Service (NPS), and to promote education and public involvement.