4th Malaysia Klang International Exhibition (MKIE)
- 4th Malaysia Klang International Expo & Malaysia Klang Yiwu Friendship Cities International Commodities Expo is to enhance the competitive edge of Klang as a world-class port city and Malaysia's positionas the benchmark for Chinese business people to venture into South Asia, providing a cooperative platform for Malaysian and Chinese businesses to connect with foreign enterprises and professional buyers more speedily and accurately, thereby marketing Malayian and Chinese and ASEAN products to the rest of the world.
- It has built up its prominence and track record with the success and favourable response received in the last exhibition;
- It is an interactive and flxible exposition featuring visitor-friendly Themed Activities such as commodities exhibition zone, forums and talks, business matching, food cultural exchanges, benefiting the exhibitors, organisations, multinational companies, international buyers and chains;
- It offers reasonable booth rentals, timely exhibition schedule, comprehensive promotion and publicity, and the most diversified varieties of commodities;
- It has excellent accessibility as the exhibition venue, GM Klang Wholesale City is only 8 kilometers away from Port Klang and 30 minutes from Kuala Lumpur and the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).
Share with friends