Actions and Detail Panel
4th Annual Women's Fly Fishing Weekend
Fri, May 5, 2017, 7:00 PM – Sun, May 7, 2017, 3:00 PM EDT
Learn the basics or improve yourskills. Instructor and NYS Licensed Fishing Guides Vicky Lane and Nate Adam return to host our event.
Arrive at the Steelhead Lodge Friday evening. Meet our instructors and other participants. Leave Sunday afternoon with Knowledge, skills, and memories to last a lifetime.
- Friday evening Wine Tasting with hors doeurves
- Comfortable Lodging Friday and Saturday evenings
- Hot breakfast, light lunch, snack, and a 4 course "homestyle" dinner included on Saturday
- Saturday: Fly tying and fly casting instruction by guides Vicky Lane and Nate Adam. Steelhead Fishing on the Salmon River with our licensed and insured guides ( weather and water conditions permitting)
- Hot breakfast and light lunch included on Sunday.
- Sunday: More instruction followed by Steelhead Fishing on the Salmon River with our guides ( weather and water conditions permitting)
If you have any food allergies please let us know in advance.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Open to women 21 or older.
What do I need to bring with me?
You will need a fishing license which can be purchased locally - Fat Nancy's ; All Seasons Sport Shop ; Walmart or online.
Fishing equipment, waders, and boots are provided (ltd); please let us know what equiment you may need; call us at 315-298-4371 or email us at email@example.com so we can provide items for you.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can reach us with questions by contacting Char at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-298-4371.
What's the refund policy?
Must cancel online, on Eventbrite app or email Char -- Caretaker at email@example.com befor April 5, 2017 to receive full refund. After April 5, 2017 we will make full refund if we can fill your spot with another participant.
Is my registration/ ticket transferrable?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, ticket is required for admittance to event.
Can I update my registration information?
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Your answer goes here
The name on the ticket or registration doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Name on registration/ tcket must match attendee.