We are able to accommodate only up to 25 walk-ins.
Join us at one or both of these events.
The 4th Annual Shine Brightly Summit
Saturday Oct 29th
$59 per person
8am-3pm at ASU Tempe
Student Memorial Union – ARIZONA BALLROOM
301 E. Orange St Tempe, AZ 85281
Join us Tonight
VIP Reception in Chandler
Friday Oct 28th 6-8pm
450 N. 54th St
Chandler, AZ 85226
Where teen girls go to dream big and build bright futures.
- They get to spend a fun day learning and laughing with their aunt, grandmother, mentor, or mom!
- The Girls Rule! Foundation is calling all girls for a day of education, entertainment and empowerment. The Annual Shine Brightly Summit is designed specifically for teen girls and the moms (or women/guardian/mentee/aunt) who support them.
- This is for girls who are leaders, or want to be, and for girls who have big dreams!
- After beginning the day with registration, a photo booth and a $500 Fund Your Dream contest, attendees will then hear from inspirational key-note speakers and breakout sessions about building confidence, setting goals, STEM, getting to college and achieving their dreams.
- They will leave with tools, ideas, a positive mindset, more confidence and ways to achieve their dreams that they didn’t have before!
- Additionally, we will be announcing the four 2016 Brilliant, Beautiful and Bold Role Model award winners at the Summit!
- Come to the Party! The night before, October 28th, 6-8pm we will be hosting a VIP Reception party so grab your tickets when you register for the Summit! Invite the girl in your life and grab tickets above! It's Free! Live music, fabulous food, celebrating the girls, raffles and fun!
- Read ALL Summit details on our webpage here: www.brilliantbeautifulandbold.com
Inspiration. Fun. Education. Swag. Lunch.
Empowerment. Leadership. Your dreams.
SUMMIT QUESTIONS? Please call 602-327-2619
EVENT DRESS CODE: Nice casual attire is appropriate. Please NO cut off shorts or half shirts. Bring a light sweater the ballroom can get cold. The reception is cocktail attire.
AWARDS: The winners of the Role Model Awards AND the Fund My Dream will be announced at the Summit.Winners must be present.
FOOD/LUNCH OPTIONS: At the Summit a coffee and pastries will be served and Lunch will also be served around 12pm.
SPECIAL NEEDS REQUESTS: If you or a member of your group requires special needs we will make every effort to accommodate them – email email@example.com
ONSITE SUPERVISION: All girls need to be accompanied by at least one adult during the Summit. Girls and groups of girls under the age of 18 who are registered for the Shine Brightly Summit are the responsibility of their leader/guardian/parent – the Girls Rule Foundation is not responsible for their safety.
TICKETING POLICY: NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES past 10/14. Tickets are transferable.
YOU MAY BE VIDEOTAPED OR RECORDED: The event is photographed and video taped. By registering you are allowing a photo release to Girls Rule to allow us to use the pictures.
PARKING: Please park in the Gammage Parking Lot or Apache (map below)
Summit on Saturday: 8-9am registration/coffee/fun and we start AT 9am
ASU Student Memorial Union – ARIZONA BALLROOM
PARKING DETAILS BELOW:
(LEAVE 10 MINUTES TO PARK AND WALK TO THE VENUE)
We couldn't produce this event without our presenting sponsors:
ASU and ME3
Girls Rule! is an Arizona based 501c3 nonprofit that helps girls
build leadership, self confidence and bright futures.
Have questions about 4th Annual Shine Brightly Mother Daughter Summit?
Contact Girls Rule! Foundation