4th Annual LA Street Food Fest
Saturday, June 29, 2013 from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
WELCOME TO AN ADVENTURE PARK FOR FOODIES AT LA's BIGGEST, BADDEST & MOST AFFORDABLE TASTING EVENT!
PAY ONCE -- EAT & DRINK TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT!
ONE TICKET PRICE INCLUDES EVERYTHING! YES, EVERYTHING!
This year we’re back at the world famous Rose Bowl with more vendors than ever to bring you more world class, award winning Top Chefs and restaurants, your favorite gourmet trucks, street stands and carts, plus access to the Rose Bowl's pristine field for stretching out and soaking up the sun!
All of our vendors are hand picked to bring you the best of the best. Sample signature bites from a curated selection of 100+ (yes, one hundred!) street food vendors from hot gourmet food trucks, old school carts and stands to celebrity chefs, and street inspired dishes from LA’s best restaurants.
Skip the lines with early VIP HOUR+ admission or party with the people at LA's largest and most affordable tasting event with an all you can eat and drink, all-inclusive GENERAL ADMISSION ticket
VIP EARLY ADMISSION | 3p – 9p | All Ages | $75
GENERAL ADMISSION | 5p – 9p | All Ages | $50
PAY ONCE -- ONE ALL INCLUSIVE $50 TICKET INCLUDES EVERYTHING!
* Ample FREE parking at the Rose Bowl for ticket-holders
* Complimentary $20 Uber ride credit for all ticket-holders ($30 credit for VIP ticket holders)
* Enjoy All You Can Eat Signature Samples from a curated selection of 100+ of LA, Baja, Mexico City's best gourmet trucks, street carts, stands, award winning chefs and restaurants
* Cold beer at the Singha Beer Garden
* Cool off with cold drinks from Hawaiian Springs Water, Pressed Juicery, Honest Tea, ONE Coconut Water and more
* Enjoy wine tasting with Cupcake Winery
* Keep going with caffeinated treats from Handsome Roasters, The Coffee Bean and TONX
* Chill with signature cocktails at one of our SIX BARS ft top LA mixologists Pablo Moix and Steve Livigni, Julian Cox and Josh Goldman's Soigné, Pasadena's Bar 1886, Sailor Jerry Rum, Milagro Tequila and Greenbar Distillery
* Find your inner foodie child at our Ice Cream Social featuring the city’s best frozen treats
* Enjoy tunes from DJ Bianca, Jack FM and the live music stage featuring Black Crystal Wolf Kids
* Strike a pose at the photo booth, get a shot with your favorite chef or print your own Instagram pics at the InstaPartyBooth using #LAfoodfest
* Spread out a picnic blanket on the grassy green field of the world famous Rose Bowl
* Rub elbows with some of the city's top food critics and cast a vote for your favorite bite with a People’s Choice Award in the Street Food Cook-Off with Jonathan Gold (LA Times), Simon Majumdar (Iron Chef), Jennifer Sommer (Food & Wine) and more
* Soak up the dog days of summer sun on a blanket in the grass, sampling bites at a picnic table or stretched out enjoying the views
* Support your community, local economy and small biz owners
* Shop our Truck Stop Boutique
* All of this and more included one ticket price!!!
$75 VIP HOUR+ EARLY ADMISSION
* All of the above plus preferred FREE parking, $30 Uber ride credit, access to the Luxe Lounge on the Rose Bowl field, Street Food Fest swag, and early admission ensuring NO LINES!
Only 1500 early admisison VIP HOUR+ tickets are available!
THE FINE PRINT
No extra charges for food and drink inside the event.
The event is All You Can Eat / Drink.
Children age 7 and under free with a paying adult.
21+ wristband required for Beer Gardens, Tequila Tent and Cocktail Bars
Due to health regulations, only service dogs are allowed.
Tickets are transferrable between attendees.
All refunds and ticket exchanges are made at the LA Street Food Fest's discretion.
Tickets are available online only. No tickets sold at the door.
No lawn chairs, coolers or outside food and drink permitted in the event.
Please drink responsibly.
Stretchy pants highly recommended.