Actions and Detail Panel
4th Annual "Golf Like a Warrior" Fundraiser
Fri, May 5, 2017, 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
Dragon Boating is a sport more than 2,500 years old originating in China. In 1996, a Canadian physiologist dispelled the myth that upper body exercise was detrimental to Breast Cancer survivors. From this, teams comprised of Breast Cancer survivors emerged world-wide. The primary goal is to prove that women can get back into life after Breast Cancer and not sit on the sidelines.
Please support us in our upcoming fundraising event to be held at Stoneybrook West Golf Club on May 5, 2017 at 8:30 am.
We are requesting your help with our event:
- Registration Bag Items (130 count)
- Beverage Cart Sponsor
- Hole Sponsors -$250 (entry for one player included)
- Corporate Sponsor-$1000 (entry for four players included)
- Donate a Raffle Item/Silent Auction Item
We greatly appreciate all contributions. WOW is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization and we will provide a receipt for tax purposes upon request.
As Breast Cancer survivors, our team is passionate for this cause. We believe we not only survive cancer, but we thrive and live life to its fullest!
- Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. * Shotgun start at 8:30 a.m. Best Ball Scramble
- Includes range balls, continental breakfast, 18 holes of golf, buffet lunch,
- complimentary drinks, silent auction, raffle, and awards.
- $100 per golfer $400 per Team $550 for Team Entry with hole sponsor
- $250 for Hole sponsor – includes entry for 1 golfer
- Corporate sponsor $1,000 – includes Team entry, hole sponsor and large banner with company name
- Warrior Ticket $30 – includes raffle tickets, mulligans, poker and ball launcher