Actions and Detail Panel
4th Annual Glow-N-Dark Egg Hunt
Sat, April 15, 2017, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Egg hunts are no longer for the day! We will be hiding over 5,000 glowing eggs for children to find in this nontraditional egg hunt. The hunt is open to children ages 1 - 10. Come early to enjoy food trucks, yard games, s'mores, and inflatables. Please make sure when purchasing a ticket, you purchase for your child's age group. Tickets are limited. Tickets do not include ParkPass. ParkPasses are $5 and are required on all cars.
Commonly Asked Questions
1) How many eggs will be hidden? We will be hiding a total of 5,000 eggs in our main day use area. We spit the eggs up between the older and younger children hunt area. Each hunt area will have a separate hunt times and location. After the hunt, children can recycle their eggs and receive a goodie bag.
2) Are the eggs glowing? How do you make them glow? Yes, the eggs do GLOW! We place finger laser pointers inside plastic eggs to make them glow bright. The younger children will have all glowing eggs. Older children have a combination of glowing eggs and non-glowing eggs that are filled with candy.
3) Why do you require a registration? We have found that by having a registration, we are able to provide a better event for our attendants. Our park is limited on space and can accommodate a certain number of children in the hunt area. Registered children will receive a wristband that is for their age group. This wristband is their 'ticket' to be in the hunt area. It is very important to register your child for their age group.
4) What are the age groups? The hunt is focused for children ages 1 - 10. Children will be divided into two age groups: 1 - 5 and 6 - 10. Each age group will have a different hunt area and start time. Younger children will start at 8:00 PM. Older children will start at 8:30 PM. Everyone is welcomed to enjoy food trucks, s'mores, inflatables, and games.
5) I registered for the hunt? Now what? Come to the park early on the day of the event. ParkPass is not included in your ticket for the egg hunt. Daily ParkPasses are $5 per a vehicle. You can also check out an Annual ParkPass from your local Libary. Check in will start at 5 PM at shelter #4. Come early and enjoy a meal from a food truck, hike the trails, or enjoy yard games before the hunt.
Didn't answer your questions? Call our park office at (478) 993-3053 or send us a message on facebook.
Full refunds will be given til April 13, 2017. After that date, no refunds will be issued. For a refund, please send your order number to Alyson.Snipes@gadnr.org.
Volunteer for the Hunt!
The hunt would not be possible without the help of parents, grandparents, and volunteers like you! From helping with planning the hunt, stuffing eggs, hiding eggs, and more we have a task for all ages and abilities. If you would like to volunteer for the hunt, please drop us a message on facebook or email our event organizer at Alyson.Snipes@gadnr.org.