Actions and Detail Panel
4th Annual Global EPC Project Management Forum For The O&G And Energy Indus...
Wed, Sep 27, 2017, 7:00 PM – Fri, Sep 29, 2017, 10:00 PM BST
The 4th Annual C-Level EPC Project Management Event 2017 in 3 full days will provide extensive knowledge on EPC Project life-cycle from FEED - to execution - to delivery with practical case studies exploring the major challenges facing the PMO office from Strategic level to Project Manager.
The meeting offer strategic opportunity for Operators, contractors and subcontractors to have round table discussion to develop effective contractual form for successful scope of work and aligning expectation between all the parties
The conference will address practical case study for:
- Manage complex projects involving strategic risks and aggressive time scales
- The role of effective relationship management in successful large oil and gas projects
- Successful Management tools for the Credit, Enterprise and Projects Financial Risk Management
- Aligning expectations between owners and EPC contractors
- Increase the quality of your project delivery by understanding how each department is involved in the concept of completion phases of an EPC project.
- Evaluate future market trends, future opportunities by participating in the business dinner
- Exploring Challenges of Managing Highly Innovative Projects ( Renewable Industry )
- Develop critical decisions impacting cost and schedule throughout the project cycle
- Develop Cross-linking management planning phases with stakeholders’ engagement activities