San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FESTIVAL 38 is an event organized by the West 38th Merchants Association. The fourth annual event is an outdoor street festival that takes place at the Leprino Foods parking lot on West 38th Avenue and Quivas Street. Join us as we celebrate the diversity of North Denver residents and businesses as well as community arts and music.
LIVE MUSIC! * KIDS RIDES * VENDORS * GREAT FOOD * VIP * DANCING * ALL AGE AND ADULT BEVERAGES * MARGARITA GARDEN * FAMILY & FRIENDS!
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE:
- Open Bar! (unlimited beverages that include: Beer, Cocktails, Sodas, Water)
- Salsa Bar all day
- Delicious & locally sourced grill grub for lunch (1:00p - 2:00p)
- Carnitas Tacos for dinner (6:00p - 7:00p)
- VIP Tent with shade and seating
- Prime viewing of main stage
WE ARE A FAMILY FRIENDLY AND DOG FRIENDLY EVENT!!
When & Where
W. 38th Ave Merchants Association
The West 38th Avenue Merchants Association is organized to promote commerce and community along West 38th Avenue from Fox Street to Sheridan Blvd., and from 35th Street to 41st Street in Denver, Colorado.