4th Annual Bountiful Baskets Auction
A Fundraiser Presented by
Montgomery-Floyd Regional Library Foundation
Friday, November 4, 2016
6pm to 9pm
Join the Montgomery-Floyd Regional Library Foundation (MFRLF) for the 4th Annual Bountiful Basket Auction at the Blacksburg Library, 200 Miller Street in Blacksburg.
Eclectic baskets, each with a unique theme and a centerpiece book, will help build the Endowment for the Montgomery-Floyd Regional Libraries.
Lots of baskets will be available for bidding by silent and live auction, including
- Luxury Suite seating for the Salem Red Sox, certificates for golf at Auburn Hills and at The Meadows
- Grayson County Cabin getaway
- Private tour of the Hahn Garden
- Beautiful Gourd Baskets
- Baskets for children (babies and older toys and clothes)
- Baskets to spoil you! (Wine, lotions,soaps and more)
- Art baskets
Come bid and tap your toes to live music from the Ridgeliners while you enjoy wine and light hors d’oeuvres. Tickets for the event are $20.00 per person and are available at all Montgomery-Floyd regional libraries or on-line at www.mfrl.org or through our Facebook page (facebook.com/MFRLF).