Actions and Detail Panel
$49 Great Ocean Rd Adventure! (super low price!)
Sun, April 23, 2017, 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM AEST
New To Melbourne invites you to the beautiful Great Ocean Road!! The Great Ocean Rd is one of the most beautiful trips you can do while in Melbourne, you can see Koalas, Kangaroos, get up close with a Kookaburra for a selfie (people do it! haha) and see the beautiful coastline with new friends. It's a must see if you've never been.
Also you'll have a chance to take photos, play soccer and make new friends on the trip that you'll meet at our other events and tours.
===== THE ADVENTURE INCLUDES =====
● Planned 12 hour (1 day) bus trip + Friendly Tour Guide
● Free Photographer (definitely ask for a photo or two!)
● Anglesea Beach
● Stop off at the famous Memorial Arch for a photo
● The Beautiful white beaches of Lorne where you can spot Seals on the pier.
● Kennets River: Hand feed wild Australia Birds (they will fly and land on your shoulders and head), see Koalas and (if you’re lucky) get a selfie with a Kookaburra.
● Lunch at Apollo Bay, take a swim, check out the local shops
● The best part of the trip: See the magnificent Twelve Apostles
● Get a photo at the beautiful Loch Ard Gorge - another super popular spot
● Final stop at Port Campbell before returning to Melbourne with a short stop for something to eat.
Pickup location: Please see the ticket link for pickup location - it's always Melbourne CBD.
Food and Drink not included:
Our bus trips are really cheap but we don't provide food or drink. You can easily pick something up on the way though or prepare the night before :-)
===== TICKETS =====
From ONLY $49 (usually $120)
As always with our ticketed events: get in early as later tickets become more expensive closer to the event/tour date.
Please have your ticket printed or on your phone to display before boarding the bus
===== New To Melbourne! =====
New To Melbourne is a group of travellers, uni students and locals between 18 and 35 (however our 1-day tours are open to all ages), we organise cheap events and bus tours with a focus on making new friends, seeing amazing places and doing quality events and trips on a budget. . All our events, bus trips, times, dates and ticket links can be found in the Event section (at the link below). Remember to like the New To Melbourne page for special prices and event updates. Event section link below::
===== Important =====
Group discount, Concessions and children’s passes:
Our prices are already one third of normal prices of the other bus trip providers and prices cannot be further discounted.
Children under 16 must be supervised by a parent/guardian on the trip.
Children (of any age) must have a valid ticket to board. Please email Marketing@NewToMelbourne.org if you have a child under 10 years of age, please provide the name on your ticket, the child’s age and the tour you are on and the date and time it starts. Children may need to have a safety harness / seating arranged for the trip (depending on age).
Refund and Transfers policy:
No refunds will be given if you miss the bus, please ensure you allow time for travel delays getting to the meeting point. Refunds or transfers made 7 days out from an event / tour date will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Refunds or transfers made 4 days out will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Please use the eventbrite refund feature (not email) for refund requests.