The Great Ocean Rd is one of the most beautiful trips you can do while in Melbourne, you can see Koalas, Kangaroos, get up close with a Kookaburra for a selfie (people do it! haha) and see the beautiful costline with new friends. It's a must see if you've never been.
Also you'll have a chance to take photos, play soccer and make new friends on the trip that you'll meet at our other events and tours.
===== THE ADVENTURE INCLUDES =====
● Aussie tour guide
● Free Professional Photographer + DSLR (definitely ask for a photo or two!)
● Soccer at Anglesea (or if you don't like soccer there's a beautiful beach to visit!)
● Stop off at the famous Memorial Arch for a photo
● The Beautiful white beaches of Lorne where you can spot Seals on the pier.
● Hand feed wild Australia Birds (they often land on people), see Koalas and get a selfie with a Kookaburra at Kennets River.
● Lunch at Apollo Bay, take a swim, check out the local shops
● The best part of the trip: See the magnificent Twelve Apostles
● Get a photo at the beautiful Loch Ard Gorge - another super popular spot
● Final stop at Port Campbell before returning to Melbourne with a short stop for something to eat.
===== TICKETS =====
As always with our ticketed events: get in early as later tickets become more expensive closer to the event/tour date.
Please have your ticket printed or on your phone to display before boarding the bus
===== New To Melbourne! =====
New To Melbourne is a group of travellers, students and locals between 18 and 30s, we organise cheap events and bus tour with a focus on meeting new people and having a good time. You can find / subscribe to our events here:
===== Important =====
The bus will be leaving at 9.15am and no refunds will be given if you miss the bus, please ensure you allow time for travel delays getting to the meeting point. 3 day notice must also be given if you are unable to attend to receive a refund, please use the eventbrite refund feature and not email for quick processing.
Share with friends