San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF INNOVATIVE ENERGY EFFICIENCY BEING BUILT INTO EVERY NEW HOME
BUILD A FOUNDATIONAL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ADVANCED RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION PRACTICES
Earn 3 CE Credits at these Two CREC-approved seminars. Assemble fresh knowledge about new-build homes to more effectively serve your clients. Discover why new-build homes offer the best purchase value in today’s market. Your choice to take one or both classes
CLASS #1 "BETTER ENERGY FOR HOMES"
BE ILLUMINATED ON THE BENEFITS OF SOLAR POWER
- How solar power saves money
- Why homebuyers want solar engergy
- How to slow or stop rate increases through solar energy
- How solar transfer at time of house sale
- Ways you can profit from marketing solar homes
- 1 CE Credit
CLASS #2 "NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION 101"
BUILD FOUNDATIONAL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT...
- Land acquisition and home site development
- Advantages of new construction
- Energy Efficiency - The Drive To Net-Zero
- Custom vs. production Builders
- Buyer appointments REQUIRED by the Builder
- Setting & managing expectations
- Using Home Inspectors & other vendors
- 2 CE Credits
Thank You To Our Host
When & Where
Builder Realty Council of Metro Denver
The Builder Realty Council is a non-profit, all-volunteer residential real estate industry trade organization whose Board of Directors is equally represented by Real Estate Brokers, Homebuilders and Supporting Affiliate members. The Council's mission is to elevate the professional excellence and ethical standards of our industry. Our purpose is to foster harmony during all phases of a new home transaction and enable members to build mutually beneficial business alliances.