4.16: SF New Tech Belly Up Happy Hour!
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
Who's buying the first 100 beers?
EMAIL US AND SPONSOR THIS EVENT!
We offer sponsors:
• Exclusivity - we only accept ONE sponsor per Belly Up and you're it!
• Opportunity to maintain dedicated tables;
• Opportunity for logo placement on multiple screens in the room, big & small;
• Opportunity to demo, talk, engage, sing or dance from the stage w/microphone;
• Delivery of the full RSVP list, including name, title, company AND email addresses;
• Full promotion across all our online channels (email, Meetup, Facebook, Twitter,sfnewtech.com) reaching 10,000+ early adopters in the SF New Tech community.
When & Where
SF New Tech
About SF New Tech
As seen in The Wall Street Journal & on ABC News, SF New Tech (SFNT) is a world-renowned live platform for technology startups to showcase their latest innovations in front of 100s of tech-minded founders, engineers, investors, media, and more.
Since Myles Weissleder, CEO, founded SFNT in 2006, over 700 companies have leveraged SFNT to launch or demo their new products, services, and features, including such internet luminaries Evernote, Waze, 23andMe, Flipboard, Twilio, Splunk and many other “pre-fame” startups.
As a cornerstone of the San Francisco technology community and as SF's largest, longest-running, and most-loved technology event, SFNT is laser-focused on putting innovators and their innovations in the spotlight in front of their peers -- and beyond.