This event is for the members of the group that are over 40. Come on out and mingle this New Year's Eve with other mature singles over 40. Ring in the New Year the right way enjoying cocktails, appetizers and listening to some great music at the right volume for mingling.
* Online PrePay Is Recommended For This Event. If You Wait To Pay At The Venue, The Price Will Be $55.
WHAT THIS EVENT IS NOT:
This is not a huge thumping New Year's Eve event with loud DJs, wild dancing and hundreds of people. It's an intimate gathering of about 100 mature singles over 40 that would rather get out for a while on New Year's Eve than sit home and watch TV. It's for people that want to avoid all the craziness associated with insanely loud New Year's events packed with 20 somethings and get a chance to mingle at a smaller venue with likeminded singles and possibly meet that special someone.
** THIS IS A MULTI-MEETUP GROUP EVENT. 15 OTHER SIMILAR MEETUP GROUPS ARE BEING INVITED. WE EXPECT OVER 100 MEMBERS TO ATTEND. THE RSVP LIST ON THIS PAGE IS ONLY A SMALL PORTION OF ACTUAL ATTENDEES. **
* We Expect 100 Or More People To Attend
* Complimentary Appetizers From 8:00 to 10:00 PM!
* Complimentary Sangria Champagne Toast For Everyone at Midnight!
* All Sngles 40 and Over are Welcome To Attend (Typically 40s & 50s plus)
* Icebreaker To win prizes (ie. Everyone gets half of a playing card. If you find the other half of your card while mingling, you win a raffle ticket!)
* Great Music At Just The Right Volume For Mingling
* Typically 70% of Attendees Come Alone (30% bring friends)
* Dress Code: Neat, Professional and/or Stylish (No t-shirts, tank tops, baseball caps or gym attire)
* The Event Kicks Off at 8:00 PM But Arrive Any Time
When & Where
Social Wine Lovers of NYC
Whether you're a Wine Snob or you're still studying Wine 101, join this group if you want to learn more about wine and meet new people while you're at it.. This group is open to people in their 20's, 30's and 40's
We will have one member get together every six weeks or so at a new wine bar in Manhattan. These get together will likely be after work from 6:30-8:30. These will be pay as you go events, and we ask that all members be willing to patronize the bar where we meet.
We will also host organized private wine tastings. These tastings will be coordinated through a venue and will have an admission price of $35-$49. We will try to have general tastings as well as tastings for specific groups such as Advanced Degree/Ivy league Professionals, Singles, International Professionals, etc.
Join our mailing list for other event invites