Actions and Detail Panel
40 hour BFTS Approved Director's Training - Blended Model
Mon, Apr 3, 2017, 1:00 PM – Sun, Apr 30, 2017, 4:00 PM EDT
Need the BFTS approved 40 hour Director's Certificate for opening a new center of meeting minimum licensing requirements? This class is designed to overview the roles and responsibilities of the center director/owner.
Director Connections is designed to help participants:
* Understand proven systems that make daily operations easier
* Maintain efficient staffing schedules
* Develop budgeting, accounting, and fiscal management systems
* Gain more enrollments through proven marketing strategies
* Make better hiring decisions and have less staff turnover
* Develop a professional development plan that retains teachers
* Build parents that are partners in the educational process
* Meet prelicensing 40 hour Director’s training requirement!
Opening a new center?? Director’s Connections is a must for owners and directors who want to get their center off to a high quality start!
For more information, contact Early Connections at 770-594-6566.
Returned Check Policy: All returned checks are subject to a $30 processing fee. All returned checks will automatically be reprocessed with the fee included.
Refund/Cancellation Policy and Photo Release: All refunds will be in the form of training credit. No monetary refunds! Cancellations must be in writing and faxed 48 hours prior to seminar to receive credit. Teachers who miss training due to a documentable emergency may submit a request for training credit the following work day after missed training, and call that day for a confirmation number. In the unlikely event that Early Connections reschedules or cancels a training event, centers will receive double training credit. No monetary refunds will be processed. Please note that photos may be taken and used for promotional materials at this training. If you do not want your picture taken, please inform your instructor in writing at the event.
Childcare policy: To maintain a high quality training event, please make child care arrangements in advance. Children are not allowed in training sessions!