This is an Introductory level course, designed for those with some basic practical experience using the camera and who are looking to learn more creative techniques.
This course introduces students to the concept and application of digital editing. Introducing concepts such as layers, masks, adjustments, healing and workflow, this course will give students all the tools they need to begin improving their images, including:
- Healing: Removing unwanted elements
- Adjustments: Improve your image
- Retouching: Alter reality
- Workflow & Batch Editing
Our 4 week courses run weekly from the start date you book. The 4 lessons in this course include:
- Lesson 1 (Week 1) - Tools and Selections
- Lesson 2 (Week 2) - Healing and Adjustments
- Lesson 3 (Week 3) -
- Lesson 4 (Week 4) -
- Basic IT Competence.
- A laptop computer with charger cable
- Editing Software - Adobe Photoshop CS or Elements