This is an Introductory course, designed for those with some basic practical experience using the camera and who are looking to learn more creative techniques.
Over the four weeks students will have the underlying principles of photography explained to them and reinforced with hands on practical examples and self study. Each class focuses on a different essential element of photography, covering subjects such as the camera, the lenses, exposure, and understanding light.
- Understanding Exposure – Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
- Composition and the art of photography
- Buyers guide to lenses and equipment
- Creative techniques
Our 4 week courses run weekly from the start date you book.The 4 lessons in this course include:
- Lesson 1 (Week 1) - Camera Settings
- Lesson 2 (Week 2) - Composition
- Lesson 3 (Week 3) - Shutter Speed
- Lesson 4 (Week 4) - Aperture and ISO