Actions and Detail Panel
4-Week Intro Program for Stress and Anxiety Relief
Mon, May 1, 2017, 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM PDT
During this 4-week program
- You will be introduced to different forms of mindfulness and meditation techniques
- You will practice skills to help you get grounded, centered and focused
- You develop strategies to soothe yourself and manage difficult emotions
- Move through blocks caused by over-thinking or self-criticism
- Start to live in the present moment, rather than the past or the future
- Develop a Stronger Sense of Safety and Wellbeing in a supportive group setting
This class meets weekly over a period of 4 weeks.
When: Mondays, May 1, 8, 15, 22
Time: 7.00 - 8:15PM
Where: 863 Curtner Ave, Willow Glen in San Jose
Group size: Maximum 8 participants
I look forward meeting you.
PS: At the end of this course, you will also receive a FREE PDF of my recently written E-Book!
Is there parking?
What should I wear to the workshop?
Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable.
Where can I find more information about the instructor?
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email: firstname.lastname@example.org