This is an Intermediate level course, designed for the experienced hobbyist who is comfortable with the basic exposure settings, looking to move to the next level.
A direct continuation from our Introduction to Photography course, this course builds on the knowledge learned previously. Introducing elements such as flash, manual mode and advanced creative techniques this course allows students to take their photography to the next level
- Manual Mode: Unlocking the full creative potential of your camera
- Reading the subject: understanding light
- Flash Useage
- Shooting for editing
Our 4 week courses run weekly from the start date you book. The 4 lessons in this course include:
- Lesson 1 (Week 1) - Manual Mode
- Lesson 2 (Week 2) - Metering and Dynamic Range
- Lesson 3 (Week 3) - Pop-Up Flash
- Lesson 4 (Week 4) - Off-Camera Flash
- Notepad & Pen: Notes will be provided for you however it is advised to bring something to make your own supplementary notes.
- Warm/Waterproof clothing: We may go outside for the practical section, weather permitting.
- Your camera: DSLR, Micro 4/3 or Bridge camera.
- Any additional lenses