This is an introductory course, designed for those with some basic practical experience using the camera and who are looking to learn more creative techniques.
Taking the form of a walking tour, this course allows students to expand on their knowledge in a practical manner. The tutor will provide guidance while students photograph the beautiful Glasgow riverfront with the dramatic illuminations that characterise Glasgow at night.
- Practical Course: Learn while shooting
- Capture many of Glasgow’s finest landmarks at night
- Get to grips with your camera
• Your camera
- Ensure the batteries are fully charged.
• A tripod
- If you do not have a tripod one can be rented from the studio for £10. Please contact us to arrange this
• A suitable waterproof camera bag
• Warm/Waterproof clothing (being Glasgow the weather can never be guaranteed)
• Umbrellas / Gloves / Other bad weather kit
• Spare batteries / Memory cards.
• Any additional lenses / filters / other equipment you would like to learn more about.
• Money for public transport.