This is a Fundamentals level course, designed for those completely new to photography or looking for a refresher on the basics.
Taking the form of a walking tour, this course teaches students how to use their cameras in a practical manner, with the tutor providing guidance while students photograph many of Glasgow’s finest landmarks.
- Practical Course: Learn while shooting
- Capture many of Glasgow’s finest landmarks
- Get to grips with your camera
WHERE: Dreghorn Photography - 95 Portman Street Glasgow, Lanarkshire G41 1EJ GB
The walk will begin at the studio, then we will move to our shooting location. The tour will not finish at the studio, so please arrange your transport accordingly.
• Your camera
- Ensure the batteries are fully charged.
• A suitable waterproof camera bag
• Warm/Waterproof clothing (being Glasgow the weather can never be guaranteed)
• Umbrellas / Gloves / Other bad weather kit
• A tripod
• Spare batteries / Memory cards.
• Any additional lenses / filters / other equipment you would like to learn more about.
• Money for public transport.