Actions and Detail Panel
4-Hour Intensive Dropshipping Workshop
Sat, June 17, 2017, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM EDT
First off, what exactly is dropshipping?
In short, it works like this…
- Someone orders a physical product from you
- They pay you
- You then place an order with the warehouse or manufacturer
- They ship the product DIRECTLY to the customer
- You keep 100% of the profit
Pretty simple right?
And it gets better…
Right now, more people than EVER are buying physical products online, so the opportunity has never been bigger than it is right now.
In fact, there’s an entire shopping day built around online selling…
It’s called Cyber Monday which is the Monday after Thanksgiving… It’s the BIGGEST online shopping day of the year.
Sales for Cyber Monday 2016 exceeded $3 billion.
And remember, that’s just ONE DAY.
And it’s not just big retailers making a lot of money with physical products online.
Dropshipping makes it easy for ANYONE to get their share of the multi-billion dollar eCommerce pie…
Q. What is this all about?
A. This workshop shows you EXACTLY how to get started and get results quickly with dropshipping. Unlike many other online money-making methods, dropshipping is one of the fastest ways to see results online with no investment in inventory.
Q. Why dropshipping?
- You can get started with dropshipping right away since you don’t have to buy any inventory to get started...
- You’re providing real value and giving people what they want when you offer physical products online
- Getting started takes just a couple of hours of setup time when you know what you’re doing
- Margins are great… You’ll very often seen 50-150%+ margins when selling physical products online with dropshipping
- It’s easy to quickly scale up your income up fast and make five and even six figures quickly
Q. What if I’m a complete online newbie?
A. No problem. The information is step-by-step in nature so that ANYONE can start making money with dropshipping quickly.
Q. I know things change online… is this information up-to-date?
A. Yes. Everything inside is based on what’s working RIGHT NOW
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The subway is best. Take #1 or #2 Train to West 66th Street.
What can I bring into the event?
Anything that will help aid your learning such as notepad and pen.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
So that registration goes smoothly we recommend bringing your ticket.