Are you ready to get PMP® Certified?
Saturdays, Dec 5-8, 2016
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
University of Phoenix Miramar Campus
2400 SW 145th Avenue
Miramar, FL 33027
This intense, 4-day course is designed to prepare the student for the Project Management Institute's (PMI®) International Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam. The course is 4 days in length and provides the 35 project management education hours required to sit for the PMP® examination. Mandatory homework is required for this course.
This course covers all areas of the PMBOK® Fifth Edition. During the course, students will work through sample exam questions and exercises that will prepare them to sit for the exam. The course is taught by top-notch instructors, some of the very best in the business, who have taught PMP certification for several years. All instructors must complete a quality assurance program and are upheld to the highest standards.
What you get with the course:
- 4 days of intense instruction taught by a certified, top-notch instructor
- Copy of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®)
- Participant guide, workbook, and reference sheets
- 35 education hours as required for the PMP® credential
- Assistance with the PMP® application (should you need it)
- Access to PMP® mock exam questions
- Coffee, water, and other refreshments
- Following the 4 days of instruction, you will receive a simulated exam which must be completed within one week
$1,795 PMI Member
Our Course Guarantee and Commitment to You:
If for some reason you do not pass the exam, you may attend any of SoftKey pm U./SFLC PMP® prep courses free of charge. You may also request one-on-one instruction from a certified instructor (based on instructor availability)
What else do you need?
We have designed this offering to include everything you need to get PMP certified. Seats are filling up quickly, so reserve yours now. We look forward to seeing you at the course!
Connie Maldonado, PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP has a wealth of experience managing programs and projects as well as teaching the certification courses. Connie still manages projects in addition to trainng to keep her knowledge base fresh and up to date. Connie has spoken on a variety of project management topics at PMI conferences and local PMI Chapter events. If you want to get PMP® certified, this is the course for you.