4 Day 4 Field Training - Charlotte, NC
Wednesday, Dec 7- Saturday, Dec 10; 9am-5pm
Cost $60 includes lunch and 4 Fields Book
Contact info: Angie Wolf or Bob Green, 704-375-1197
4 Fields CPM Training for Church Planters + Catalysts will equip leaders with Biblical principles and best practice (North American) methodologies to multiply healthy disciples & churches using the 5 Parts of Jesus’ strategy for Kingdom Growth as illustrated by the 4 Fields. Participants will experience an interactive training that involves instruction, guided Bible discovery, practice and engagement of the local harvest field.
Pre-training homework (Required): Participants must read through the gospel of Luke and the book of Acts and document the following as modeled by Jesus and His disciples:
1. Entry Strategy: How to identify your target area/people group and get in front of lost people
2. Gospel: How to communicate the gospel
3. Discipleship: How to teach disciples to obey Jesus, including the great commission
4. Church: How to form communities of believers and move them towards biblical health
5. Leaders: How to identify & develop leaders who multiply
+ What is the role of the Holy Spirit?
+ What is the role of persecution & suffering?
+ What is the role of prayer?