We cordially invite you and your colleagues to submit original research papers and take part in the International Conference on Media and Mass Communication (MEDCOM 2017). We welcome papers for Oral, Virtual and Poster selections.
Date - 20th, 21st and 22nd of April 2017
Location - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Academic Partner - Gaziantep University
Features - 3-day Conference, Publication Workshop, Students' Gathering, Round Table Discussions, Gala Dinner, Field Visit
Abstracts are welcomed under the following tracks:
- Asian Perspectives on Communication
- Communication Arts and Sciences
- Communication and Democracy
- Communication Policy and Regulation
- Communication Theory and Methodology
- Contemporary Theater and Performance
- Critical and Cultural Studies, Youth, Gender and Communication
- Disaster Coverage in the Media
- Film Studies
- Law and Policy
- Mass Communication
- Mass Communication, Society and Globalization
- Media, Climate Change and Environmental Studies
- Media Education Research
- Media, Information and Communication Literacy
- Media and Entertainment
Call for Papers - http://mediaconference.co/call-for-papers/
Abstract Submission Deadline: 20th January 2017
Early Bird Registration deadline: 30th January 2017
Submit your abstracts to: email@example.com
Online Registrations at: http://mediaconference.co/online-registration/
All papers presented will be published in conference abstract book with ISBN. All the manuscripts will be published in electronically with ISSN in proceedings with a DOI number (DOI prefix: 10.17501). Selected manuscripts will be published in collaborated journals. All full papers will be under double-blind review.
*Selected Full papers will be publish in Conference supporting Journals.
The main goal of the 03rd World conference on Media and Mass Communication is to provide a multinational platform where the latest trends in communication and media can be presented and discussed in a friendly environment with the aim to learn from each other.