3rd Annual Taste of Fillmore Street Stroll
Saturday, October 15, 2011 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PDT)
3rd Annual Taste of Fillmore
Saturday, Oct. 15th
3 pm - 6 pm
Enjoy food and wine tastings at many of the boutiques and restaurants on Fillmore Street.
$20 for wine tastings, food samplings, fashion shows and raffle tickets to win great prizes from participating shops and boutiques
Pick up your wristband and program at
Zinc Details 1905 Fillmore St.
List of Participants
All for just $20
1. Benefit Cosmetics: Hosting raffle for private party (beauty bash) for 10 women worth $800.
2. Betsey Johnson: Offering 10% off and serving champagne.
3. Black Fleece: Hosting a raffle for a Grey Leather and Felt Tote Bag designed by Thom Browne worth $300.
4. BoConcept: Creating Outdoor Home Living Vignette, Terra Savia Organic Wines tasting and hors d'oeuvres.
5. Cassandria Blackmore: Art Opening and champagne reception.
6. Crossroads Trading: Hosting a raffle for a $25 gift certificate.
7. Design Within Reach: Creating Outdoor Home Living Vignette and with wine tastings from Wattle Creek Winery Winery.
8. Eileen Fisher: Wine tasting by MARKETTA and a hosting a raffle worth $75.
9. Fraiche: Offering samples of homemade frozen yogurt.
10. Gallery of Jewels: Serving wine and hosting $100 jewelry raffle.
11. Heidi Says Shoes: Serving pizza and wine from Dino's and raffling a $75 gift certificate.
12. Hi Ho Silver: Serving wine and hosting $100 gift certificate raffle.
13. Jurlique: Raffling a $200 gift basket and giving complimentary samples while supplies last.
14. Kiehl's: Raffling a gift box worth $150, offering samples and skin consultations, serving hors d'oeuvres by La Mediterranee and wine tasting by Neal Family Vineyards.
Limu: Gloria Ferrer
champagne tasting, canapés and Peter Cohen trunk show. Fashion show at 4 pm.
16. Paolo Shoes: Serving wine and champagne.
17. Renaissance Salon: Hosting complimentary "Product Styling and Product Demos."
18. Alexis Bittar: Wine tasting by Deerfield Creek
19. Salon Yuni: Serving snacks and giving $10 gift certificates.
20. Timeless Treasures: Offering 10% discount.
21. Thomas Reynolds Gallery: Closing reception for current exhibition, "Theophilus Brown: An Artful Life."
22. The Shade Store: Winetasting by HGC Imports, hosting a $500 raffle and giving free samples, catalogs and tote bags.
23. Toujours Lingerie: Raffling a $75 gift certificate, serving refreshments, and hosting fashion show celebrating 25 years!
24. Zinc Details: Creating Outdoor Home Living Vignette, hosting multiple raffles and wine tasting by Verge Syrah.
WIN HUNDREDS IN RAFFLE PRIZES with your $20 entry!!
$100 Gallery of Jewels
$75 Eileen Fisher
$75 Heidi Says
$100 Hi Ho Silver
$500 The Shade Store
$800 Benefit Cosmetics
$75 Toujours Lingerie
$300 Black Fleece