San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We are excited to invite you to the 3rd Annual Tampa Bay Author Awards & Book Gala!
This event features published authors from the Tampa Bay area who are making a difference in the community with their books. The night will be filled with music, drinks, food, prize raffles, award ceremony and an opportunity to speak with each author personally and purchase their works.
- Mike Rivera & Craig Sidorowicz, “From Stand-Up Comedian to Stand-Up Teacher”
- Art Koch,” When Swing Was King!”
- Rita Lowman, "From the Farm to the Boardroom: Leadership Lessons"
- Karen Kelly, M.D. “Take a Breath”
- Brandon Rimes & Connor Anthony, “Become the MVP in Your Industry by Surfing the Radio Waves”
- Sven Boermeester, “Best of Tampa Bay”
- Melissa Tuttle Twomey, “Goodnight Tampa”
- John McKee, “Nothing Happens Until the Meeting is Set”
- Karen Mertes, Lt Col (Ret), United States Air Force, “Plaintiff 101” Audiobook
- Debbie Killebrew , “Finding My Way Back”
- Melissa Sweeny, D.B.A., “Love from Luke: Lessons Learned from a Rescued Dog”
- M. Rene Harris, “Flies in My Coffee”
- Joanne Gleason & Peter Kirisits, "From Plaintiff to Defendant"
- Dr. Melissa Bailey, "Pink Hell: Breast Cancer Sucks"
- Saroeup Im, "How I Survived the Killing Fields: A Story of Hope, Love and Determination"
5:30 Event Starts - Bridgette Simmonds “The Go Coach!” MC
6:30 Short Speech by Tara, President of Richter Publishing
6:35-6:45 Comedian Appearance by Mike Rivera
7:45 Awards Announced
8:30 Party Ends
Attire: Business / cocktail attire
- Most Inspirational Story
- Best Self-Help Book
- Funniest Book
- Amazon Best Seller (The book that ranked the highest in Amazon.)
- Best Buisness Book
- Best Cover
- Best Overall Book for 2016
Ticket price includes: Entrance to the event, bottomless wine & endless appetizers! Early bird tickets will end one week prior to the event date. Regular ticket prices will be sold the last week. Day of the event ticket sales will at the door with cash or credit card.
Event brought to you by:
*more sponshorship spots are available, inquire to find out details!
When & Where
Tara Richter with Richter Publishing
Tara Richter is the President of Richter Publishing LLC. She specializes in helping business owners how to write their non-fiction story in 4 weeks & publish a book in order to become an expert in their industry. She has been featured on CNN, ABC, Daytime TV, FOX, SSN, Channel 10 News, USA TODAY, Beverly Hills Times & BBC. Her company has 9 Amazon Best Sellers.
Her degree is in Graphic Design and she worked in the copy and print industry in the Silicon Valley. Richter Publishing has now published many authors including Anthony Amos and celebrity entrepreneur, Kevin Harrington, Shark from ABC’s “Shark Tank” with their joint book, "How to Catch a Shark."
Tara was a finalist for Tampa Bay’s Business Woman of the Year Awards, nominee for Tampa’s Up & Coming Businesses & 2016 Recipient of H.E.R.O. Award.
Richter Publishing has streamlined the complex writing and publishing industry so anyone can become a published author in just a few weeks!