A Productive Afternoon of Education and Networking: Research, Insights, Strategies and Case Studies
Presenting a comprehensive research, advertising, marketing, and communications forum that will help you better understand and serve LGBT travelers.
Audience: Perfect for marketing, advertising and PR executives of the tourism and hospitality industries who want to successfully reach LGBT visitors, and initiate or update effective strategies.
Gain practical take-aways and new approaches from our own team, and from key Hawaii strategic partners.
Waikiki Symposium runs 1:00pm to 6:30pm, and will include networking coffee break plus a wine reception.
Learn, review, update and strategize!
- Review the latest research on LGBT travelers, including our Hawaii study
- Internet and email marketing, social networking, mobile, and other communications technologies
- Exploring regional markets, and how to reach them
- LGBT Weddings and Honeymoons!
- Focus group insights and trends
- Maximizing print ad and PR results
- Direct response marketing outreach
- Proven techniques for measuring, monitoring and improving ROI
- Sponsorship marketing and events, and more!
Community Marketing & Insights: Proudly connecting our clients with the LGBT communities since 1992!
Clients include the tourism offices of Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Fort Lauderdale, San Francisco, Portland, Vancouver, Chicago, New York City, and many more, plus Hawaiian Airlines, Hawaii Tourism Authority, Aqua-Aston Hotels & Resorts, Hyatt, Starwood, Wyndham, Kimpton and others. Through over two decades of dedicated consumer research, we provide an unparalleled level of insight into the diverse communities that comprise “LGBT,” and assist our clients with results-oriented planning.
Learn more about CMI and download our free LGBT Travel Report at www.CommunityMarketingInc.com
Full payment required prior to confirmation. Cancellation policy: Refund less $25 fee on cancellations received by 1/31/2017. No refund for later cancellations or no-shows.