Actions and Detail Panel
3rd Annual 'Living ACIM Co' Retreat
Fri, Oct 20, 2017, 6:00 PM – Sun, Oct 22, 2017, 4:00 PM EDT
Brochure of the weekend itinerary to come soon.
- Please arrive Friday evening around 6:00pm to register and get settled into your room. There will be an opening prayer, invocation and introduction to the itinerary for the weekend beginning at 7:30pm Friday night in the chapel. The formal portion of the retreat will end after Sunday morning “Healing Service” with informal outdoor activities to follow for those of us wanting to extend our time together (weather permitting).
- Registration provides Friday and Saturday night lodging which is in a well kempt gender appropriate dormitory setting, so please bring your own linen, bed sheets, comforter and pillow case. If you are flying into the area or this request is a burden for you, then please let us know so we can look into providing these amenities for you. Please give us at least 2 weeks’ notice.
- Registration for the weekend includes Friday night snack, Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and then Sunday breakfast.
- Take advantage of the Early bird special through May 31st, 2017 and receive the entire weekend presentation, meals and 2 nights of lodging for just $185.00. On June 1st through August 31st, 2017 the package rises to $205 then on September 1st 2017 the price goes up to $225.
- There are 6 semi-private rooms available for registration in Mitchell lodge that offer a full bathroom in each room. These rooms can occupy 2-3 persons per room and are an additional $35/person. Mitchell lodge is perfect for those that prefer a hotel like setting. These rooms will be registered for occupancy on a first come-first serve basis.
- No refunds will be provided after registration and receiving payment so please be sure you are committed to attending. However your spot can be transferred to another person, not already registered, or to next year’s retreat.