The 3rd Annual International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology -2016 (ICNSNT-2016) will be held during 15th-16th of December 2016 in Sri Lanka, under the theme of “Bringing Nanotechnology to a Prosperous Knowledge Era”. ICNSNT continued its’ momentum from 2014 to explore the emerging advances in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. The ICNSNT-2016 will deliver an Executive Round Table Discussions, an Exhibition, Special Sessions, a Social Networking Dinner, a Cultural Show And an optional Post Conference Tour.
Chemists, Physicists, Material Scientists, Biomedical Researchers, Engineers and other Researchers who are active at the frontiers of this diverse and multidisciplinary field are encouraged to spread knowledge through the ICNSNT-2016 in a global platform.
- Synthesis and characterization techniques of nanomaterials
- Organic and inorganic nanocomposites
- Biomaterials, Nanobiotechnology and Nanomedicine
- Nanomaterials in food, agriculture and water purification
- Smart textiles and apparels.
- Nanotechnology for energy and environment
- Nanoelectronics and nanosensors
- Graphene and its nanocomposites
- Value addition to mineral resources
- Computational Nanoscience