San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
After 2 successful runs, we return with our 3rd Annual Swap meet! The concept is simple. Do you have stuff to sell? Bring it to this one convenient location, and watch as people park and shop! We'll be attracting customers who'd prefer to make one stop to shop-last year, we had over 1000 customers! We'll have concessions for sale also (no food concession sales allowed, all concessions will be provided by Dimond High Football). This is a fundraiser for the Dimond High Football team. RENTED SPACES ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE, So reserve your space NOW!! All sales are final. No refunds. Tables are also available to rent, $15 each. There are a limited amount.
CHANGES THIS YEAR:
- This year, to streamline parking, we won't have space selection available. We will assign spaces the morning of, filling entire rows (with an empty space in between) until each row is full, starting with row A.
- Purchasing 2 spaces at once, gives you prime location, at the ends of the rows.
- You can choose to rent: (1) space: $25 + eventbrite fee of $2.37=$27.37, or (2) spaces side by side: $50 + eventbrite fee of $3.74 = $53.74
- Direct Sales Vendors: Inquire FIRST whether we have a vendor from your company before registering. We will list all direct sales vendors on this page. If you register first and your company only allows one vendor, the first to register will be offered a space, there are no refunds.
Swap Meet Info:
- When: Saturday, May 27th, 2017
- Time: 10:00am - 3:00 pm (for shoppers), Sellers are asked to be set up before start time, arriving no later than 9:00 am.
- Where: ChangePoint Parking Lot
1) Purchase a "space". Each space is about 9'x18'. It is narrow and long, a standard parking space size. Each space is $25 plus a $2.37 fee from eventbrite, totalling $27.37 or (2) spaces side by side for $50 plus a $3.74 fee from eventbrite totalling $53.74.
2) Arrive between 7:30 and 9:00 am on May 27th and set up. Vehicles will not be able to enter the swap meet area after 9:00 for safety reasons. DO NOT set up the night before.
3) When you arrive, you'll check in and receive a sheet that indicates how many spaces you've rented. Please display this where it is visible. Then proceed to the swap meet area where you will set up in order of arrival. You'll be directed where to park!
4) Tear down at 3:00 pm! (What you pack in, you must pack out!)
5) Don't forget to LIKE our facebook page: www.facebook.com/dimondswapmeet for more details as the event approaches!! We also have an event page that you can share with friends!
We reserve the right to deny a stall rental if the items sold are deemed inappropriate, Remember, this is a family event!
NO FOOD SALES ALLOWED, DIMOND FOOTBALL TEAM WILL HAVE A CONCESSION STAND ON SITE.
You must pack out what you pack in. If you leave any trash or items, you will be charged a $10 clean up fee.
What are my parking options at the event?
Swap Meet Vendors (that's you:) will park in the side parking lot (staff parking lot) after you are done unloading your items in the swap meet. We will close off vehicle access to the swap meet side at 9:00, because people will be walking around, so please arrive by 9:00 to drop off your items. You can not park in the swap meet area.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
You can bring whatever household items or craft items you want to sell. The only restrictions are any item deemed inappropriate by our leadership team. Items include any drug and alcohol related items etc.,. This is a family event. Let's keep it clean!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Once you register, you will receive an email with all the info you need including a map with you space location and other important info. If you have any questions, contact us through eventbrite.
Event Venue Map
2 spaces (side by side)
Save This Event
When & Where
Dimond High Football Team
This fundraiser is to support the DImond High Football Team for their Season!