3rd Annual Carpentersville IAFF Local 4790 Dodgeball Tournament
Saturday, March 2, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST)
Carpentersville Professional Firefighters IAFF Local 4790 are hosting their 3rd Annual Dodgeball Tournament
This event is open to the public. Six (6) person teams may consist of all male, female, or co-ed teams ages 16 and up. The event will be held on Saturday, March 2nd, 2013 at Dundee Crown High School in Carpentersville, IL.
Team captains will serve as the main contact person. Any additional information regarding the dodgeball tournament will be communicated to the team captain via phone or email. The team captain is then responsible for disseminating the information to his/her team members.
Tournament check in time will begin at 11am with games running from 12-5pm. Teams are encouraged to where interesting and inventive apparel.
Early bird registration is $120 per team. Anyone who registers on the day of the event will be charged $150. (Note: Processing fees will be added on to each registration for Eventbrite and Payapl fees. All registrations will be done ONLINE) The last day of early bird registration is March 1st, 2013.
If you pay the day of the event you can make checks payable to IAFF Local 4790.
IAFF Local 4790 has partnered with Just Hot Dogs who will be selling food and beverages at the event.
Proceeds from this event will be applied to the union’s general fund and an IAFF Local 4790 supported charity the local fish pantry.
Winning teams will receive a tournament trophy and cash prize!!!!
1st Place $300
2nd Place $150
3rd Place $75
All participants will receive a commemorative cup.
How many players to a team?
- Teams will consist of six (6) players.
Is there an age limit to enter the event?
- Minimum playing age is 16 years old. If you are under 18 years old you will need your parent or legal guardian sign the player waiver. You will not be allowed to play with out a signed player waiver.
Who can I contact if I have questions?
- Brother Matt Benson (Fundraising Committee Chair) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (630)835-4065
- Or specific tournament questions should be directed to Brother Art Carrillo at email@example.com or cell 224 629 6074.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Yes, you need to bring your team ticket and 1 (one) signed player waiver for each participant. You will not be allowed to play with out a signed player waiver.
What is the refund policy?
- All registration are non-refundable.
Where do I find the player waiver?
- You can download the player waiver HERE
When & Where
Carpentersville Professional Firefighters: IAFF Local 4790
The Carpentersville Professional Fire Fighters IAFF Local #4790 was organized to provide the best possible service to residents in the Village of Carpentersville, while providing the best possible working conditions for our members.