San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
3DM West Senior Leader and Spouse Retreat
Tuesday-Friday, June 27-30, 2017
Come and join us with your spouse, if married, for a fantastic time away in beautiful northwestern Montana with other leaders who are part of 3DM Learning Communities and part of the new 3DM Network! Our historic family cabin on Flathead Lake is the gathering place where we will spend our mornings together. The afternoons will offer lots of great recreational options and we will gather again each evening for dinners. This retreat will include everything you have come to expect at 3DM gatherings: worship times, teaching input, processing in Huddles, meals together, and plenty of time for rest and recreation. This retreat offers an excellent opportunity for spouses to connect with others who are on the same journey and get some first-hand experience of the discipling culture and missional families we are seeking to build.
Each afternoon you will be free to enjoy the exceptional beauty of the area. At our cabin on Flathead Lake we will enjoy the beach, watersports, dinners, breathtaking sunsets, and cozy beach fires. The quaint resort town of Bigfork is just minutes away with its art galleries, boutiques, and the Bigfork Summer Playhouse. Nearby Eagle Bend Golf Course offers championship golfing with spectacular views of the mountains and lake. Local rivers offer excellent fly-fishing or you can charter a fishing trip on Flathead Lake. Superb day hikes can be had in the nearby Jewel Basin, or you can take the 45-minute drive north to visit the world-famous Glacier National Park.
The cost of the retreat including meals is covered for the senior leader and spouse of those teams who are currently enrolled in a 3DM Learning Community in the western US and Canada (and additional leaders currently in particpating in a 3DM West Learning Community Huddle). 3DM Learning Community Alumni who are joining the 3DM Network are also covered. Other LC Alumni are invited to attend for a fee of $220 per couple. You are responsible for your own travel and lodging expenses.
There are several options for lodging nearby:
1. Timbers Motel, $95 per couple per night in a standard quality motel, 1 mile north of the Rognlien Lake Cabin.
2. The Islander Inn, $110 per couple per night, unique bungalows across road from Flathead Lake, 4 miles south of the Rognlien Lake Cabin.
3. Mountain Lake Lodge, $189 per couple per night, upscale resort hotel on Flathead Lake, 3.5 miles south of the Rognlien Lake Cabin.
4. Marina Cay: $179 per night, upscale resort on Bigfork Harbor, 1.5 miles north of the Rognlien Lake Cabin.
5. Camping: Free! There is some space to set up tents or park a camping trailer at the Rognlien Lake Cabin
6. Wayfarers State Park, tent or RV camping with hookups, $18 per campsite per night, 1 mile north of the Rognlien Lake Cabin.
Space is limited, so register now to save your spot on this refreshing getaway! You will need to book your lodging right away as spots fill up early for this sought-after vacation spot.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.