3D Printing Introduction Crash Course is a wide ranging 2 hour presentation covering the fundamentals of the 3d printing industry – from materials, capabilities, applications, to a broad overview of the current industry landscape.
Taught by Make Mode cofounder, Austin Robey, the course will be an in depth explorations into the growing and rapidly evolving 3D printing industry.
- Explore 3d printing use cases from a wide range of disciplines
- Learn how 3d printing could be applied to your practice
- See industrial and desktop 3d printers in action
- Review the current capabilities and limitations of 3d printing
- Learn how businesses today apply the virtues of 3d printing