THIS IS NOT A FREE CLASS. PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE FOR PRICING AND EXACT CLASS DATES
Our October Special: Microblading for Brows & Eyeliner - $1900.00
LUX BROWS BY DESIGN™ - 3D Microblading Technique is a relatively new, manual hand method. It is considered to be semi-permanent, as compared to the traditional permanent makeup, hairstroke technique. The results vary and can last up to 2 years with minimal touch-ups. The longevity will depend on the client's maintenance and skin type. One touch up once per year is recommended to retain the natural shape and color.
Lux Lash & Brow Co teaches this method using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis. The strokes replicate a natural hair-line. Once you’ve completed this brow course, you will be able to offer this brow treatment to clients who are looking to enhance the look of their natural eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-line strokes, regardless of the amount of natural brow hairs the client has present. People suffering from alopecia, trigonometrical or any other condition that causes hair loss benefit greatly from Microblading, as well as people who simply aren’t happy with their eyebrows.
The results are a natural, flawless, fuller looking brow. Initially, the brows appear darker, but fade significantly over a 30 day period. It is absolutely crucial to have a touch up done, as it is very difficult to predict how well the skin will retain the pigment.
LUX BROWS BY DESIGN™ 3D Microblading Technique is performed without using a machine! Using the unique manual technique, the pigment is applied with a hand tool that has a small, fixed blade with disposable needles. The needles are three times thinner than those used in machines while the depth of pigment injection does not reach the dermis. An effect of extremely fine and natural looking hair strokes is achieved.
LUX BROWS BY DESIGN™ 3D Microblading Technique Course Outline:
The complete class includes:
- Basic Sanitation with Bloodborne Pathogen Certification
- Brow Design and Artistry
- Color Theory
- Eyebrow Symmetry
- Skin problems that prevent good results from microblading
- The Fitzpatrick skin types
- Color Correction
- Different post-treatments that vary depending of skin type
- The correct depth and pressure of hand tool on the client’s skin
- Design natural looking hair strokes to create the most natural looking brows
- Before and after care....
- And much more!
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF LUX BROWS BY DESIGN™ 3D MICROBLADING TECHNIQUE:
1. The procedure is less painful and much quicker than the machine method.
2. A very soft and natural look is achieved.
3. It does not look fake, harsh or drawn on, like a tattoo.
4. The procedure cost is less expensive.
5. The thin disposable needles are 3 times thinner than the needles used for the permanent makeup machines.
6. Organic, plant-based pigment does not change color, instead it slowly fades over time.
7. Making corrections is easy and less painful.
8. Very easy to apply over old washed-out permanent make-up eyebrow tattoo.
LUX BROWS BY DESIGN™ 3D Microblading Technique Class includes instructor's classroom tutorial, hands-on and model practice! In this complete class, in addition to the theoretical training you will also learn the proper and complete artistry of eyebrow design.
In comparing our class to other programs, please compare "apples to apples". Our classes include learning various methods for the manual microblading technique and learning how to use the permanent cosmetics machine for even longer lasting results. You will learn the Ombre & Shading Techniques as well.
To register for the upcoming LUX BROWS BY DESIGN™ 3D Microblading Technique Class call us at (210) 960-5274 (LASH) or simply complete the simple form on the right of this page. You will be contacted within four (4) business hours. If you've contacted us after normal business hours or over the weekend, you will be contacted on the next business day.
IF YOU ARE READY TO REGISTER AND PAY FOR THE CLASS, YOU CAN CALL THE OFFICE OR CLICK THE PAYMENT LINK BELOW TO BE REDIRECTED TO THE SQUARE STORE:
If you have additional questions, you make also contact us via email @ email@example.com