San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This training is open and free to all new or active 3CX Partners and is aimed at pre-sales and support technical personnel tasked with the responsibility of promoting, installing, configuring, maintaining and supporting 3CX client installations and seeking to achieve the 3CX Certification. This training will prepare attendees for the 3CX Academy Certification Exam.
Prerequisites: Knowledge of Microsoft networking technology and concepts.
This training scheme will enable you to:
- Appreciate the painless deployment of the server on a standard Windows machine.
- Understand how to setup both software and hardware SIP Phone extensions.
- Understand how to set up PSTN gateways for the termination of telephone lines, analogue, ISDN, complete with DID.
- Understand how to set up ITSPs (normal VoIP Providers, and SIP Trunk Providers).
- Learn about the architecture of 3CX Phone System for Windows.
Additional Points of Interest
- A session on how to sell 3CX Phone System.
- Learn how to interact with support platforms when troubleshooting issues.
- A 3CX Technical Supervisor will be moderator of the technical presentation and will be available to meet with you throughout the day.
- 09:00 - Doors Open / Registration
- 09:15 - Welcome and Introduction to 3CX by Sebastian Balan, 3CX Regional Sales Manager Northern Europe.
- 09:30 - Nicholas Paras, 3CX Technical Trainer:
- Course 1: Introduction and Installation
- 1.1 Introduction to 3CX Phone System
- 1.2 Installing 3CX Phone System
- 1.3 Upgrading or Re-installing
- Course 2: Phones & Extensions
- 2.0 Deploying 3CXPhone
- 2.1 Configuring IP Phones (Snom & Yealink)
- 2.2 Configuring Extentions
- 2.3 Configuring Forwarding Rules
- 12:30 - Lunch break
- 13:30 - Nicholas Paras, 3CX Technical Trainer::
- Course 3: VoIP Providers, PSTN Gateways & Routing Rules
- 3.1 Configuring VoIP Providers / SIP Trunks
- 3.2 Configuring PSTN Gateways
- 3.3 Configuring Inbound Routing
- 3.4 Configuring Outbound Routing
- Course 4: NAT and Port Forwarding
- 4.1 NAT and Port Forwarding
- 4.2 Remote Extensions
- Inbound and Outbound - Basic Concepts
- 14:30 - Nicholas Paras, 3CX Technical Trainer:
- Course 5: Basic Troubleshooting
- Server Activity Log
- Contacting Support
- Information and Guides
- Do & Dont's
- 15:30 - Break
- 15:45 - Nicholas Paras, 3CX Technical Trainer::
- Course 6: 3CX Webmeeting
- Setting up a web meeting via 3CXPhone
- Windows Client vs. WebRTC
- 16:45 - Q&A and wrap-up
When & Where
About 3CX (www.3cx.com)
3CX is a 100% channel company and is the developer of a software-based and open standards IP PBX which innovates communications and replaces proprietary PBXs. 3CX cuts telco costs and boosts company productivity and mobility.
With integrated WebRTC web conferencing, softphones for Mac and Windows and smartphone clients for Android, iOS and Windows phones, 3CX offers companies a complete Unified Communications package out of the box.
50,000 customers worldwide use 3CX including Boeing, McDonald's, Hugo Boss, Ramada Plaza Antwerp, Harley Davidson, Wilson Sporting Goods and Pepsi. Maintaining its global presence, 3CX has offices in the U.S., U.K., Germany, Hong Kong, South Africa, Russia and Australia. Visit 3CX on Facebook, Twitter and on Google+.