3CX Introductory Training - Redmond, WA May 9th 2013
Thursday, May 9, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
This training is open and free to all new or active 3CX Partners and is aimed at pre-sales and support technical personnel tasked with the responsibility of promoting, installing, configuring, maintaining and supporting 3CX client installations and seeking to achieve 3CX Certified Pro status. This training will prepare attendees for the 3CX Academy Certification Exam.
Prerequisites: Knowledge of Microsoft networking technology and concepts.
This training scheme will enable you to:
- Appreciate the painless deployment of the server on a standard Windows machine
- Understand how to set up both software and hardware SIP Phone extensions
- Understand how to set up PSTN gateways for the termination of telephone lines, analogue, ISDN, complete with DID
- Understand how to set up ITSPs (normal VoIP Providers, and SIP Trunk Providers)
- Learn about the architecture of 3CX Phone System for Windows
Additional Points of Interest
- A session on how to sell 3CX Phone System
- Learn how to interact with support platforms when troubleshooting issues
- Kevin Attard Compagno, 3CX Technical Support Services Manager will be assisting in the presentations and will be available to meet with you throughout the day.
- 09:00 - Welcome.
- 09:15 - Welcome and Introduction to 3CX by Brian Conway, North America Channel Manager.
- 10:00 - Installing 3CX Phone System by Kevin Attard Compagno, 3CX Technical Support Services Manager
- Supported platforms
- Recommendations for installations
- Setting up extensions
- Setting up a call
- Setting up a gateway
- Phone display configuration and DDI
- Remote extensions
- 12:30 - Lunch break
- 13:15 - VoIP Providers
- Concepts and Provider Services
- Inbound and Outbound - Basic Concepts
- 14:15 - Break
- 14:30 - In-depth view of basic mechanisms
- Troubleshooting - Common issues and hints
- Other features and capabilities
- 15:30 - Differences between FREE and Commercial editions of the 3CX Phone System
- How to request support
- Documentation and Blog resources
- 16:30 - Q&A and wrap-up
Cancellation Policy: This event is free to all 3CX Partners. You can cancel your booking up to five days before the event at no charge by contacting Brian Conway - email@example.com.
Booking Reference: Upon your arrival to the 3CX training, please have your booking reference to hand.
Fees: There is no charge for attending the 3CX training events. For late cancellations and non-attendance, 3CX reserves the right to invoice the Partner the sum of USD50.00
When & Where
3CX is the developer of the 3CX Phone System – an open standard unified communications platform for Windows that works with standard SIP phones and replaces a proprietary PBX.
3CX is more manageable and can deliver substantial cost savings besides increasing productivity.
3CX Phone System has earned numerous awards:
-3CX has been named as a 5-Star Channel Company in CRN's Partner Program
-CRN Emerging Technology Vendor 2011 and 2012
-WindowsNetworking.com Gold Award
-Windows IT Pro Magazine 2008
-Best Buy Award by Computer Shopper Magazine.
For more information visit