San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This training is open and free to all new or active 3CX Partners and is aimed at pre-sales and support technical personnel tasked with the responsibility of promoting, installing, configuring, maintaining and supporting 3CX client installations and seeking to achieve 3CX Certified Pro status. This training will prepare attendees for the 3CX Academy Certification Exam.
Prerequisites: Knowledge of Microsoft networking technology and concepts.
This training scheme will enable you to:
- Appreciate the painless deployment of the server on a standard Windows machine
- Understand how to set up both software and hardware SIP Phone extensions
- Understand how to set up PSTN gateways for the termination of telephone lines, analogue, ISDN, complete with DID
- Understand how to set up ITSPs (normal VoIP Providers, and SIP Trunk Providers)
- Learn about the architecture of 3CX Phone System for Windows
Additional Points of Interest
- A session on how to sell 3CX Phone System
- Learn how to interact with support platforms when troubleshooting issues
- Kevin Attard Compagno, 3CX Technical Support Services Manager will be assisting in the presentations and will be available to meet with you throughout the day.
- 09:00 - Welcome.
- 09:15 - Welcome and Introduction to 3CX by Brian Conway, North America Channel Manager.
- 10:00 - Installing 3CX Phone System by Kevin Attard Compagno, 3CX Technical Support Services Manager
- Supported platforms
- Recommendations for installations
- Setting up extensions
- Setting up a call
- Setting up a gateway
- Phone display configuration and DDI
- Remote extensions
- 12:30 - Lunch break
- 13:15 - VoIP Providers
- Concepts and Provider Services
- Inbound and Outbound - Basic Concepts
- 14:15 - Break
- 14:30 - In-depth view of basic mechanisms
- Troubleshooting - Common issues and hints
- Other features and capabilities
- 15:30 - Differences between FREE and Commercial editions of the 3CX Phone System
- How to request support
- Documentation and Blog resources
- 16:30 - Q&A and wrap-up
Cancellation Policy: This event is free to all 3CX Partners. You can cancel your booking up to five days before the event at no charge by contacting Brian Conway - email@example.com.
Booking Reference: Upon your arrival to the 3CX training, please have your booking reference to hand.
Fees: There is no charge for attending the 3CX training events. For late cancellations and non-attendance, 3CX reserves the right to invoice the Partner the sum of USD50.00
New and existing 3CX Partners have participation priority.
When & Where
About 3CX (www.3cx.com)
3CX is a 100% channel company and is the developer of a software-based and open standards IP PBX which innovates communications and replaces proprietary PBXs. 3CX cuts telco costs and boosts company productivity and mobility.
With integrated WebRTC web conferencing, softphones for Mac and Windows and smartphone clients for Android, iOS and Windows phones, 3CX offers companies a complete Unified Communications package out of the box.
50,000 customers worldwide use 3CX including Boeing, McDonald's, Hugo Boss, Ramada Plaza Antwerp, Harley Davidson, Wilson Sporting Goods and Pepsi. Maintaining its global presence, 3CX has offices in the U.S., U.K., Germany, Hong Kong, South Africa, Russia and Australia. Visit 3CX on Facebook, Twitter and on Google+.