Welcome to the 38th Annual Asian Pacific Islander Heritage Celebration Booth Registration Page
New York's Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage Celebration is the nation's longest running festival celebrating Asian diversity and participation in community events. It is presented in collaboration with 120+ community organizations and representatives from eight countries. It is the nation’s most prestigious such event and dedicated to celebrating Asian American & Pacific Islander identity.
- Main Stage Performances
- Martial Arts and Dance Demonstrations
- Ethnic Cuisine
- Artisan Demonstrations
- Community Outreach and Support
Benefits of Booth Rental
Rent a booth and help contribute to this community production while also reaching thousands of people at a low cost:
- Day-of Interactions: Meet and greet with your target audience, whether prospective customers and volunteers, or relevant community members
- Social Media: Increase your social media presence with engaging mentions and posts on CAPA's social media as an event attendee
- Flyers and Advertisements: Be featured in any potential flyers and advertisements distributed all over town
- Media Coverage: Potential for even wider coverage! The celebration has been covered in the past by major press outlets, Chinamerica Radio, and a comprehensive list of ethnic media and newspapers
- 6 foot x 2 foot table
- 2 chairs
If you have any questions on the application or unable to pay the booth fee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Ways to Get Involved
Other valuable ways to help contribute to the celebration include:
- Donations: Donate goods and services for festival use or as prizes for events or re-sold for fundraising
- Sponsorship: Make a tax-deductible donation to Asian Pacific American Heritage Festival Funds, Inc, a 501c3 non-profit
- Advertising: Purchase advertising space on event banners and promotional materials
- Promotion: Help promote the celebration by spreading the word to other organizations, vendors, and participants!
Note To Participants
- All sales are final.
- CAPA reserves the right to refuse applications (with refund)
- Participants should arrive no earlier than 10:00am on the day of the Festival to set up booths
- No serving of alcoholic beverages or use of a bullhorn or other form of sound amplification is permitted
- Each organization is responsible for cleaning their booth area
Save This Event
When & Where
Coalition of Asian Pacific Americans