San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
360 Integrated Marketing Retreat
Friday, November 17, 2017 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM &
Saturday, November 18, 2017 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Marketing in all its dimensions and strategies is how businesses communicates, informs and engage customers & clients about their products and services. When done correctly, it’s a powerful communication vehicle that grows the business. The Rutgers Newark SBDC 360 Integrated Marketing Retreat Program is a workshop approach that integrates all the strategies, goals, plans, activities, tactics, tools and resources to developing an integrated, executable marketing campaign strategy in order for the business to generate and increase revenue.
RETREAT FORMAT: This is a 12hr hands-on workshop offered over a period 2 days. It’s designed for growth focused start-ups (at least 2 years) and established small businesses that are already operational and currently in business.
Retreat Topics include:
MODULE 1: MARKETING PROGRAM PLAN
- Marketing Strategies (Acquire/Engage/Retain/Product Releases/Loyalty)
- Processes (Proven methods; Current methods; & New methods)
- Market Plan Program:
a. Product Launches/Release
b. ID Buyer Segments
d. Ongoing Tactics: Emails; Content/Direct mail Display; PPC; SEO; Social)
- Mobile Marketing Strategy
MODULE 2: TARGETING THE RIGHT CUSTOMERS
- Target Audience & Buyer Personas
- Lead Generation & Customer conversion
- Customer Engagement Programs
- Customer Journey: Awareness; Potential Customers; New Customers; Repeat Customers; Loyal Customers & Advocates
- Integrating social media to make customers advocates;
MODULE 3: 360 HANDS-ON CAMPAIGN DESIGN
- Designing, developing sustainable marketing campaigns to fit your business model
- Goals; Tasks; Resources & Evaluation
- Setting the right budgeting;
MODULE 4: MARKETING PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS & TECHNOLOGY
- Marketing measurement to improve your business impact
- Marketing analytics to inform decisions
- Sales & Marketing alignment;
- Technology – Marketing Automation: Streamline, Automate & Measure marketing tasks to increase operational efficiency & grow revenue;
THIS COURSE IS OFFERED IN CONJUNCTION WITH A FREE PRE-WORKSHOP WEBINAR CALLED 360 MARKETING DNA
Register Now - LIMITED SEATING!
Breakfast & Lunch Provided
Cost to attend: $199.00
Breakfast & Lunch would be provided
Sorry, no cash will be accepted for registration for this event
Advanced payment on Eventbrite will guarantee your SEAT. First come, first served policy applied.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
You can cancel your ticket(s) to our event within 1 week of the scheduled date by requesting in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancelations recieved less than 1 week before the scheduled event WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. An internal credit will be given to you to attend the event at a later date and you will be offered 1 year to redeem this credit. We will require a 2 week advance notice to schedule you for the next available event.
Any tickets purchased tickets that results in a "No Show" to the event will not be refunded. By not showing up for the event you have forfeited money paid and previous internal credit offered.
Save This Event
When & Where
NJSBDC at Rutgers-Newark
The New Jersey Small Business Development Center (NJSBDC) at Rutgers-Newark is the premier provider of strategic, growth focused business training and technical assistance services to established small businesses and start-up entrepreneurs. With the Center’s motto to offer the “Right Strategy, Smart Growth, Infinite Possibilities” supports our mission to help entrepreneurs and business owners start and grow sustainable, successful small business through the delivery of appropriate training and technical assistance services and programs.