Hendersonville Christmas Parade Guidelines
Training at NEW LOCATION: Keller Williams 145 Anderson Lane Hendersonville, TN 37075
Sunday, December 4th 2016
Guidelines for Participants:
- Entries must be submitted to HolidayFest 170 D. Main St. PMB 240 Hendersonville by 11/23/2016. Please add a $25.00 late fee to all entries received 11/24/2016 through 11/30/2016. ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER 12/01/2016.
- All entries MUST have a representative at one of the parade orientation meetings on
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1st, at 10:00am OR 7:00pm at Keller Williams Realty 145 Anderson Lane. We will give out entry numbers and instructions for the day of the parade on December 4th.
- All entries MUST be in place by their designated staging timeslots. Judging will be during the parade. Units will be judged as they pass the judges stand and awards will be announced on Monday, December 5th. Prizes will be awarded for best float, best performance, and best overall entry. All animal entries must dispose of waste immediately. The entrant must provide diapers or pail and shovel.
- Animals in the parade must be secured at all times and are the sole responsibility of the entrant.
- Parade will start promptly at 2:30pm RAIN or SHINE.
- Entrants must apply and be accepted by the Standards Committee.
- All Vehicles and Floats must be completed at 1:00pm sharp on the day of the parade. Entries not meeting the agreed upon standards, as determined by staging personnel, will be pulled prior to the parade. Floats must be no wider than 12’ and no taller than 14’. All entries must register
with HolidayFest before the deadline above AND attend the orientation meeting. (NO
EXCEPTIONS) FLOATS AND VEHICLES MUST HAVE AT LEAST 50% SURFACE COVERAGE WITH SEASONAL DECORATIONS - NO WREATH ONLY DÉCOR - OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE PARADE ROUTE!!
- Music is encouraged and creates a festive entry.
- Parade participants should dress festively in holiday attire.
- HolidayFest reserves the right to provide Santa. So not to cause confusion for the children, NO OTHER SANTA WILL BE ALLOWED! This means no Santa beards should be worn.
- Throwing of candy is prohibited. Those who insist will be asked to exit the parade. Only Walkers alongside the floats may hand out candy.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages while participating in the parade.
- Holidayfest is not liable for any injuries incurred before, during, or after the parade.
Business or Individuals - $50
Church, Civic Group or School - $25
Late Fee- $25 (paid after 11/24/2016 through 11/30/2016) Call for info: 615-429-6784 or 615-517-5714
Entries must be submitted by 11/23/2016.
For entries received from 11/24/2016 through 12/01/2016 please include the $25 late fee.
Entries will NOT be accepted AFTER 12/01/2016.
For info call: 615-429-6784 or 615-517-5714