June 11th, 2017
Drink in the View at the 31st Annual Ojai Wine Festival: June 11, 2017 at beautiful Lake Casitas from 12-4 pm. The Ojai Wine Festival overlooks scenic Lake Casitas in the Ojai Valley, an idyllic venue to taste award winning wines & craft beers.
Thirty one years ago the Rotary Club of Ojai-West launched a small wine tasting event for Ojai Valley residents. From this humble beginning, the Ojai Wine Festival has grown into a leading regional event attracting thousands of people from throughout California and beyond.
This year, over sixty wineries and thirty breweries will be represented along with restaurants selling delicious food selections. Patrons can shop to their heart’s delight among the arts and crafts booths. Take a free boat ride on the rotary boat and experience the beauty of Lake Casitas. Bid on the Silent Wine Auction featuring fine wines, craft brews, spirits, private tasting parties, VIP tours of wineries, award winning spirits, craft beers, olive oil and much more! Boogie on the lakeside dance floor to live music and get into the groove!
General Admission includes unlimited tasting of wine and beer and a souvenir crystal wine glass = $60 event day. Non-drink tickets are $25 available only on event day. Children 12 years and under gain free admission only in the Main Tasting Area with a paying adult. Children must be monitored at all times.
VIP admission includes all the benefits of general admission + early 11:30 am entry and exclusive use of the VIP Lounge. The VIP Lounge offers premium shaded seating along the stunning lakefront. Solely offered in the VIP Lounge is a supreme selection of fine wines and specialty beers by the glass along with spirits and scrumptious hors d'oeuvres. These items are not available in the Main Tasting Area. There are no children allowed in the VIP Lounge, you must be 21 years or older to enter. Seating is limited and shared by all VIP guests. VIP tickets are limited and may sell out. VIP tickets = $150 on event day. VIP Non-drink tickets = $75 on event day.
Buy your tickets early and save big!!! Take advantage of the lower pre-sale ticket prices and save up to 25% off the event day pricing when purchased in the first pre-sale ticket tier. Put a group of 10 or more of your favorite friends together to save even more; between 10 and 20 percent off select current pre-sale ticket pricing when purchased before event day. Parking is $5 or if you don't want to drive, take the free shuttle from Ojai!
The Ojai Wine Festival is a fundraiser for the Rotary Club of Ojai-West Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit organization. 100% of proceeds go to fund local community and international projects.
This is a rain or shine event all sales are final and there are no refunds.
- You must be of legal drinking age to purchase a drinking ticket and consume alcoholic beverages. (21 years or older)
- You must purchase a VIP admission to enter the VIP Lounge. No one under 21 years of age is allowed to enter the VIP Lounge, no children.
- You must be of legal drinking age to bid on the silent wine auction. (21 years or older)
- If you are bringing children to the event, they must be accompanied by paying adult and monitored at all times. Children are allowed in the Main Tasting Area, not the VIP Lounge.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed on premises – no exceptions
- No pets
- No comfort pets
- No large umbrellas or shade pop-ups
- All bags and coolers will be inspected before entering the event.
What can you bring in the event?
- Picnic baskets and coolers with food
- Non-alcoholic beverages in sealed containers
- Low rise chairs
- Small sun umbrellas, (If your umbrella is too large and causes a disruption, you will be asked to take it down.)
- Children are allowed in the Main Tasting Area and 12 years and under are free admission.
- Seeing eye dogs are allowed with their accompanying blind owner.