31st Annual Healdsburg Bicycle Tour
Join us as we pedal through the heart of Sonoma County Wine Country. Road and mountain bikes, skinny tires and fat tires welcome. Moderately challenging ride through the Alexander, Dry Creek & Russian River Valleys. Distance options include 20, 35 or 60 miles; gradually increasing in difficulty. The 20 mile route is rather flat, while the 35 & 60 mile routes have more rolling hills and moderate climbs.
Come up for the day or spend the whole weekend with us; there is much to see and do. Healdsburg offers many lodging options and is central to more than 100 wineries.
Your Healdsburg Bicycle Tour registration includes:
- Limited edition Healdsburg Bicycle Tour bandana with map of all three courses
- Fresh fruit and baked goods for breakfast
- Completely mapped out courses with arrows and signs to lead you in your desired direction.
- Option to pick from 3 courses, each varying in distance and elevation
- Replenishing snacks and water at our rest stops located in various spots throughout each course
- Catered gourmet lunch.
- 1 glass of local premium wine or beer
- SAG Wagons