Register to attend our 30 minute "Ask the HR Expert" Webinar Series. Each webinar is designed to provide you with valuable tips and tools to help keep your business compliant with employment laws and regulations. We value your time, that's why each webinar will only last 30 minutes with time for Q/A. All registered attendees will receive a separate registration link for each webinar selected. Webinars will be held from 11:00am-11:30amEST. Our “Ask the HR Expert” seminars can be offered online or conducted “Live” and in more detail at your work site. Contact us today if you would like for us to bring a workshop to your location this year.
During this series you will learn:
1. Employment Law Tips and Trends February 23rd
2. IRS Forms and Recording Keeping Tips and Trends March 14th
3. Employee Performance Review Tips and Trends April 5th
4. Employee Handbook Tips and Trends May 3rd
5. Company Policies and Procedures Tips and Trends June 7th
6. Compensation Planning Tips and Trends July 5th
7. Health Reform Updates and Tips for Businesses August 9th
8. How to Stay Out of Court Tips and Trends September 6th
9. Recruitment Tips and Trends October 4th
10. Sexual Harassment Tips and Trends November 8th
11. Employee Termination Tips and Trends December 6th
Our Webinars - Our webinars will be recorded and availble for playback for registered attendees that were unable to make the "live" session. Webinar dates are subject to change due to low registrations.
Our Instructors - The HR Strategies Plus LLC Instructors will provide very clear tools and methodologies to assist companies, organizations, and educational institutions immediately with their human resource and business training needs.
Our Programs - Our “Ask the HR Expert” training classes, seminars and workshops are offered to the public or can be conducted at your work site. Rather than hiring a full-time trainer, we offer training on a project basis at an affordable fee. Contact us today if you would like for us to bring a workshop to your location this year. Visit our website today at www.HRStrategiesPlus.com