3 Secrets To A Better Blog
Saturday, July 12, 2014 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Starting a blog is easy. Maintaining a successful blog has its challenges.
You need to get people to stay on your site, engage with you and your content and then spread the news.
But how do you do that?
3 Secrets To A Better Blog will get you to do all that!
There are secrets to the technical side of blogging that "the big boys" are using to bring their content more UMPH!
Do you have questions like...
- How do I make my content better so that visit my page and become super fans?
- How do I get people to stay on my page and read bunches of my other content?
- How do I get people to comment on my posts and engage with my posts and community so sponsors will notice?
- What do I do when I get blogger's block and can't write a thing?
If these are your questions, then this online class is for you.
To get you started,
- as soon as you register for this class, you will get a blog consultation with me. It includes me going through your blog. I will identify pain points for your readers and why they may not be reading more of your content. Afterwards I'll give you a 15-minute Skype run down of 3 specific action items to solve those problems and make your blog better.
- you will get my eGuide, Tick Tock Goes The Blog Clock: The What, Why, And How To Create 365 Days Of Content TODAY, on how to create content on a daily basis.
Are you thinking,
- "I can find 'blog help' somewhere else on the Internet."
- "I don't need to pay to make my blog better."
- "What makes you an expert?"
All valid points. Yet, you won't find someone who's written as many blog posts for as many high-profile blogs as I have to train you with the secrets of the big bloggers.
And as far as the price you are getting a one-on-one blog consultation, an eguide published by one of the larger blogger conferences, and 3 secrets that will make your blog better; with more page views and better audience engagement.
If you find no value in this class within six months, I will give you 100% of your money back. That's right!
I don't know everything about blogging; I'm always learning about new technology, plugins, and best practices. What I do know is that there are several new bloggers who are attending conferences, in Facebook groups, or completely on their own who want to get better at blogging, but don't know where to turn. I have the answers to their - to YOUR - questions.
I hope you join us to get 3 Secrets To A Better Blog!
Ella Rucker creates blueprints for success for early stage entrepreneurs and bloggers who are transitioning to businesses.
Currently Ella is the co-owner of #MentorMonday – a live, interactive web series – and co-founder of Weekend Startup School. Through both ventures she is building a blueprint for entrepreneurs to grow and enrich their businesses and their lives through mentoring, masterminding and coaching.
A writer for the Black Enterprise contributor's network, she also wrote a best selling eguide for BeBlogalicious entitled Tick Tock Goes The Blog Clock: The What, Why and How Of Creating 365 Days Of Content TODAY, and has spoken at #BloggerWeek, Niche Parent Conference and Blogalicious as a content creation expert.
After attending Wright State University in her hometown of Dayton, Ohio, Ella moved to New York City to pursue her passion for writing. She currently lives there with her 4-year-old daughter and entrepreneurial apprentice, Joelle.