3-Month Personal Storytelling Home Study Course
Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 12:00 PM - Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 12:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
“A people are as healthy and confident as the stories they tell themselves. Sick storytellers can make nations sick. Without stories we would go mad. Life would lose its orientation... Stories can conquer fear, you know. They can make the heart larger.”
― Ben Okri
The world is in turmoil and your leadership is needed.
The time to tell your story is NOW!
Are you not taking your leadership seriously?
- Do you rush to prepare your talks at the last minute? Sometimes even changing things around backstage or in the taxi on the way to the event?
- Do you have a file folder of half completed blogs, stories and articles?
- Have you ever been in a meeting and felt like you were unable to convey the importance of your project or point of view?
What is this costing you?
- What would it mean if you committed to standing in your power every single time you had the opportunity to share?
- What would it mean if you completed and published your articles and started being seen as a thought leader on what you are passionate about?
- What would it mean to invest three months of your life to work on your story, use your voice and transform your leadership?
- What would it mean to have the accountability and support you need to take that next step?
Join the Personal Storytelling Home Study Course:
- Step-by-step video classes release twice a month starting in February 2017 to develop your storytelling skills and identify your story.
- Weekly worksheets and homework.
- 45 minute accountability calls twice a month for 3 months. (Weekday at 415pm PST. Calls will be recorded.)
- Peer accountability partner.
- An active private Facebook group to answer quick questions and provide feedback.
Value: $3,500. Price today is $1,200, paid in four monthly payments. Get started today by making your first payment of $300 or save by paying in full for $997.
If you are one of the first 10 people to sign up, you will get these three bonuses:
- Bonus #1:Get a $500 gift certificate with MPP to be used by you on a future workshop or coaching.
- Bonus #2: Two additional months of coaching - 5 months total.
- Bonus #3: VIP one-on-one coaching session with MPP co-founders Heather or Julian to set up your goals and jumpstart the program.
Save This Event
The Million Person Project
The Million Person Project is a global project about love, storytelling and connecting change makers.
Founders, Heather Box and Julian Mocine-McQueen, train committed leaders all over the world, reaching 1,500 leaders from 67 different countries, to courageously and powerfully tell their personal stories of why they are working to transform their communities.
Why do we do this? Because we believe that effectively communicating what is deeply true to each of us and what brings us to our work connects us all. And because being able to speak confidently and eloquently about your deeper motivations and your "why" really improves your ability to move audiences to action.